Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why Hello There

Lily Rose McGowen
Born June 28, 2011
6 lbs | 7 ozs | 20 inches


Today God blessed this world with a beautiful, healthy baby girl. Lily is the daughter, niece and granddaughter to some very dear friends. I can't praise the Father enough for Lily. She and her family are very special to me, but Lily is a little more.

A few months ago the preschool ministry began something called prayer partners. People who wanted to become a prayer partner were randomly placed with a family who are expecting. I signed up, knowing who I wanted, but excited to see who God placed me with. About a week later I got my envelope and read the names of my dear friends, the McGowen's. I thought it was so amazing that God gave me them to pray for and that I wanted them before I even knew who I had been placed with.

I've spent the last few months praying very specifically and consistently for Lily, her parents and her brother. Praise you, Father. You deserve all the glory and I am excited to see this little baby grow up to love and know her Father above.

No comments:

Post a Comment