Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

He's Home

Today was an incredibly hard day, which I'll write about later, but in the midst of it all I had planned to pick up my youngest brother, Barton, from the airport and I was really looking forward to it. For the past two weeks he has been spending some time with some family in Texas. After our vacation he went home with them to spend some quality time together. It's the longest we had spent apart in a long time, so we had to improvise. Skype soon came to be our communication outlet.



I had talked to my cousin when she dropped him off and got excited to see him. My other brother, Matt, and I hopped in the car and headed to the airport. As soon as we walked in Matt instantly saw him. We ran up to him, gave him a hug and waited for his bags to come along.

I had the strong urge to fly somewhere. 
Or hop on this for a ride.


Just waiting.
So good to see him.


While we were waiting we realized that Ricky Skaggs was standing next to us!
We even left with an autograph.


And the three musketeers are reunited for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment