Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

My March Madness

I can't believe this month is practically over.
It has flown by.
It's been a long one for me.
My business is growing, 
I've been dealing with some personal things
and preparing to travel for work all summer.

So writing has sadly hit the back burner.

But no more. 
April is a new start and writing is thrown back up into place.

Here's a look into some of the fun this month held for me...

Seeing my cousin in Glee.
Great show, Willy!

Spending time with this cutie.

Ice cream with some of my crazy family.

 Checking these pink ladies out at the zoo.

Getting great new products from my new print company!

Enjoying my new blue shoes.

Falling in love with a new craft, Shink-a-dinks.

Given this by the sweetest little boy.

Playing a life-size game of Angry Birds.

Group hug from some awesome kids at camp.

Finding some real luck.

Hanging out with my peeps.

Stuffing my face with these gents.

 Believed in this quote.

Got spoiled by my secret sister.

So happy to spring.
And my favorite color.

Loved the idea of these.
Maybe next year.

Getting ready for a summer with Winshape.
Seems I'm more prepared than I thought.

Rocking 2002 high school days.

Completely addicted to Draw Something.
Please, play me.

Officially 30 days without coffee.
As you can see, I don't miss it at all.

Happy to see you go, March!

Come on April!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment