Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Ten Days

A few days ago,
I embarked on a journey that would change my life forever.
I knew it would, 
and as I spent my birthday driving to Atlanta 
I came to terms that I was in for a ride of a lifetime.

God had destined for me to be a part of Winshape.
What I didn't see was that these last ten days would make me,
break me, and bring me to the place where I am now.

These days in Georgia have been the shortest and longest days of my life.
I have never been closer to the Lord.
I have never been so comfortable in the unknown.
I have never been myself in this way.

I have 22 new best friends
that I have the privilege of spending the summer with,
traveling from state to state,
sharing the love and message of Jesus
and connecting churches to their community.

My heart is heavy with the gospel and what all I have to do this summer.
What I don't understand is why I've been chosen.
But what I'm confident in is that I am here because I am supposed to be
and what I'm not, my God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment