Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

I'm starting a new tradition on the blog and would love for you to be a part of it.

Every Wednesday I am going to post a photo that truly makes me speechless. I want you to take the opportunity to share what you think when you see it. You can share a thought, scripture, or a caption and comment in the area below!

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments! I'll share mine at the bottom of each photo!

Speak your mind!

Photo credit.

When I look at this photo, I see a God who is more beautiful and bigger than I can even grasp. He loves us all so much and pours out blessings that are like this sky: beautiful, and of nothing that man can create. He is a beautiful, glorious, wonderful God.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through "Love the Grows".

    Great insight in this post!

    xo,

    shalyceoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shalyce! Love yours as well! :)

    ReplyDelete