Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I have to stop myself from crying constantly throughout the day...

Father, You must look at me and with tears in your eyes, think...


"My child, why will you not trust Me? Why will you not let the peace of Me, and My Spirit guide you, guard you, and LOVE on you? I want to love you so much more than you have ever experienced...why are you seeking love elsewhere, when My love is perfect love? Let Me love you, let Me love your heart, your mind, and your spirit. You are more beautiful to Me than anything in this world. I knew your every step, your every day, your beauty, and your destiny, before you were in existence. And, I know the plans I have for you, I know My calling for you, I know what I have in store for you, both in this life, and for eternity. I will love you MORE every day, for now, and forevermore. I never change, and I will NEVER LEAVE YOU. When you cannot see past this day, I can. I know the miracles I am working all around you, even when you feel consumed by your darkest hours. I am working for you, always; can you not see My power? The works of My hands? My promises that I have fulfilled in your life already? AND I AM NOT DONE. I am the God of the universe, the power and authority over all of the earth, and I am your greatest lover and supporter. NOTHING can come against you; these trials have brought you closer to Me, and that brings Me pure joy. I desire to be known by you more intimately than you have ever experienced. I alone can calm your spirit, bring you truth and life, hope and peace. You will be hurt in this life, but I will spare you. I will save you. I will deliver you. I will give you NEW LIFE, when all else dies. Even if you lose everything in this life, you will still have EVERYTHING, and all that you need, because you are mine, forever. I will carry you, ALL OF YOUR DAYS."

1 comment:

  1. It is OK to cry, Abbey! Cry, rage, laugh and anything in between. Share it all with your Father who wants to hear it all.

    ReplyDelete