Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

12 am.

12 am. 
Can't sleep. 

That's the usual here. 

Thoughts racing, 
mind-chasing, 
fueled by emotions through. 

What I can't seem to get,
what's too real to see yet
is what happened. 

My mind asks why
and my heart heals full. 
You're still there, undone
and keeping my wonders in awe. 

What keeps you from seeing I am still her?
What stops you from being loyal like you were?
Why can't we figure this out?
Why does my heart ache more than it shouts?

It may not be time
but a reason I can't find. 
You need this space
so I'll wait in my mind
for another chance at it,
hoping you'll see me as yet
to be yours again. 

I will wait
and I'll do whatever it takes. 
All is gone, forgotten, forgiven. 
Just see that I am not hidden. 

I'm here. 
I'll always be. 
12 am wake ups
could be you and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment