Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday fun-day...

Superbowl Sunday...

 Call me crazy, but I have never been a big fan of it. I love football, but so much money, time and attention put into a football game? Really? 


But there is something to celebrate:
My brother and cousins have birthdays that always fall on or near the superbowl so my parents always have a party to celebrate. So in turn, superbowl Sunday is a big day for us. All my family in our house...people crowded around 2 or more televisions...songs of happy birthday being sung loudly over football antics...


It is one crazy day but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all of us being in one house, crowded as it may be, and driving each other nuts. It reminds me of how important family is and of times when I was little and we were all crowded together in my grandparents house. It's important to remember memories and create new ones.



Happy birthday to Garrett, Matthew and Hannah. 
Awesome cousin, best sister and amazing little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment