Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Monday.

Today was my first official day as an intern...


And it was a SUCCESS

Besides the yucky weather, it was an awesome day. I worked alongside the amazing Jennie Dunlap and we accomplished a lot. We sent the boys-Michael, Adam and Aaron- off to Atlanta for the Winshape rally conference and began checking things off our list one by one. We were also able to run some errands and have a nice lunch together. I am so blessed to be able to work with her. She's more than a great co-worker; she's a great friend as well. We are so much alike it is scary sometimes but I love it. 

The day went by way too fast but I am thankful for it. I am thankful for a wonderful job that is a true passion of mine. I am thankful for a Savior who continues to bless me in incredible ways despite my being completely unworthy. 

What a good day...My God is so good.

"Praise the LORD, for He is good; 
Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely."
-Psalm 135:3

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you had a great first day!!
    Love you bunches!
    Tra

    ReplyDelete