Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happenings.

Forgive me for the lost days of blog posts and post-poned ideas.
It makes me crazy but I'm sure I can live without a post about last month, considering this month is almost over. February was full of family, friends and celebration. I didn't think March could be much better, especially with some bad news, but it certainly lived up to expectation.

This month is almost gone and that is stunning to me. This has been the busiest month of my entire life. Work has kept my life on auto-pilot but I have never enjoyed anything more.

Last week we had our spring break camp for third through fifth graders: Camp Hillmont. It was one of the best weeks last year and I was really looking forward to it. I enjoyed serving, but now that I am working on the children's ministry team it opened a whole new world of love for my job and ministry that I could have never imagined.

 It was a great week. I fell into a deeper love with my job, the children and families I serve and my amazing Father. 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures.






The night before we left for camp I was completely overjoyed...My little brother, Matt, was baptized at the point.

Words cannot express my feelings, emotions or heart. I was trying to video his baptism while a dear friend took pictures and could barely hold the camera steady for the tears running down my face. This is a lot of things, but most of all it's a pray answered. I can't tell you how often I have prayed and how others have prayed for Matt. It's amazing to see how God is working in his life and I couldn't be more thankful and blessed. Now we are not two, but three siblings running after Christ. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

2 comments:

  1. HILLMONT CAMP!! I used to go there when I went to church @NV as a kid. Good times. I hope they still sing the classic Hillmont Camp song.

    ReplyDelete