Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Senior skip day.


Friday was not only my day off but my little brother's senior skip day. I was so happy to see a day off come and I was surprised but happy he asked to spend it with me. So we headed off to do one of my favorite things and a new hobby of his: frisbee golf.



 It was such a beautiful day to spend outdoors and with him. I was having the worst game ever...

 And he was looking cool wearing in his new discs...



He had to get proof that I actually played and wasn't completely obsessed with taking pictures...

But overall it was an awesome senior skip day. We left the park and got a pizza and headed home to crash for the afternoon.

I am so thankful for that day we spent together. Barton and I spent a lot of time together but I am happy he actually wants to spend time with me. I know I play the "mother" role to him often and I am his closest godly example, but beyond that I am his sister and his friend. I love him more than he will ever know and it's awesome to be able to sit back and look at him becoming a man after God's heart.

"Let brotherly love continue."
-Hebrews 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment