Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Passion: Here for You

Since I can remember music has been like writing for me: an outlet. Music is that for most people, but for me it helps when I am happy, sad, excited, hurt, etc. Once I write I turn on something to help whatever mood I may be in and just relax from there. Writing is to cake as music is to icing....get it?

Well, it's rare for me to really talk or write about music, but today I got this album and I HAVE to share it with you:
Passion: Here for You. It is a worship album from the conference I attended back in January and it's absolutely amazing. What's awesome about the Passion music is that it's written and recorded weeks before the actual conference, then released at a later date. Each conference has it's own individual worship and the Passion albums never disappoint. If you want some awesome music that gives all the glory to our God you should definitely give it a try. I've been listening to it all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment