Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day #2.

Day #2: A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.


This is Hannah. She was born when I was close to two and she was my best friend since the moment we met. I had no siblings yet and wouldn't ever have a real sister, but we instantaneously clicked and spent time together whenever we could. I remember endless days of playing American Girl dolls, sleepovers, and summers in the dollhouse. We would make mud pies, pretend to be mermaids and she even taught me how to swim. Every single family get-together we would both bring an over night bag, knowing someone would go home with the other. We have always been closer than close and she means the absolute world to me. She is not only my cousin, but my sister. The picture above is from her wedding back on New Year's Day. I was honored to stand by her side as her maid of honor and see her marry a wonderful man. I know God has got amazing things ahead for her and she'll never know how much she means to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment