Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day #1.

Okay, I am finally giving in. I've been told over and over that I "need" to do the 60 day photo challenge that is running all over Facebook. I don't really have the time to do this but I do have the photos...

...So why not?

Day #1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I am addicted to coffee. Yes, addicted. 
2. I have a passion to teach children, especially about God.
3. Pink is my favorite color.
4. I am highly organized...to the point where my closet is item and color coded.
5. I love my job and I pray I can continue it for a very long time.
6. Best trip I've ever been on is to the Dominican Republic.
7. I am the oldest of 3 children. I have two younger brothers.
8. I like all types of music, except for the screamo stuff.
9. I am an Apple lover. 
10. My birthday is in May. 
11. I love all seasons. Don't have a favorite. Each one seems to come at the right time.
12. I spend A LOT of time writing. It's just what I do.
13. I love to be outdoors. Much better than sitting inside.
14. I've always been addicted to photography. I have every picture I've ever taken since I was 18 on disc, in order of date. (There's a hint into the o.c.d....)
15. You'll hear at least one of these again, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment