Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day #5.

Day #5: A picture of your favorite memory.

This one is hard. There are so many dear memories that come to mind and I have way too many pictures to choose from....so I am going to make an executive decision and change it to 'a picture of my favorite memory in the last year.

Okay, I think this may be doable.

Almost this time last year was my 23rd birthday and it was one of my favorite days: Sunday.
Every Sunday morning for the last two and a half years has been spent with an amazing group of girls that have been the biggest blessing in my life. So like any other Sunday, the day began with spending some time with them in the Word. And of course, a birthday breakfast. 


After worship and connection classes, I headed out to the parking lot and to my surprise, I came upon this:

 

Needless to say, I was shocked.
But it was a wonderful surprise.
I have amazing friends.
My 23rd was difficult, but oh so wonderful.

It's awesome how happiness works. 
It's totally a thing from God.
And my God is good.
And so was my birthday.

One awesome memory.


 I bet anything there's still tape in my windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment