Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation: Part 1

Tis the season to be graduating!

Last week I hoped in the car with my aunt and Starbucks, and drove to Cookeville to Tennessee Tech University to see my sister graduate!

First, I can't say how crazy it is that she's already graduating college. It seems like she just graduated high school. And it makes me feel old. But nevertheless, we got there and fought the crowds to see her walk across the stage and receive her degree.


Her husband also graduated and here they are flirting while waiting....(notice her white hat!)


We got out of the ceremony and got to celebrating. We are so unbelievably proud of you, Hannah.


And so is your family.


We are so proud of Chris, too. 
Hannah is going to have to teach him some of her nursing skills. 


We continued celebrating into the afternoon and evening.
My family likes all-day celebrations. 


My favorite part was going to her house after lunch, sitting on the couch and just living life like we've always done. Since the day she was born it's just been us. She's my best friend and I love her more than she'll ever know. 

Congrats, Hannah!



No comments:

Post a Comment