Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Meet my Dad.
Timothy Henley.


He's a hard worker who has taught me a lot about work ethic.
He's strong and can do a lot of things I wish I could.
He's brave and takes care of my mom, brothers and I like a man should.


He's not perfect by any means but what means the most is that he tries.
He always has tried to provide for us as best he can.
He's always tried to be there for me when I've needed someone.
He's tried to be the best dad he possibly can.


I appreciate him more than he knows.
He is one cool dude.


 Dad, my prayer for you is that God captures your heart and chases after you like you chase after being the best dad you can become. I pray God shows you the value of what a godly father brings and that he grows you and shapes you into a child of God so that you can not only be my earthly father, but you can be my brother in Christ. It's the best thing you could ever do for your children and your wife.

I love you, Dad.
Happy Father's Day.

"I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”
 - 2 Corinthians 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment