Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Name Change

As God has been changing me and working in my life I have come up with the thought of changing my blog name. It just seems like the right time.

 Avaeio meant 'Abbey' in greek. I loved it. I thought it was beautiful and unique. I thought it was perfect for my writings. I had blogged before and 'Abbey' just seemed so simple and underwhelming. I was in the middle of a lengthy journal entry the other night when I was just conversing with God and He told me that I shouldn't try to go out of my way to be different.

I am Abbey Grace. I am who He created me to be and I am who He says I am. I had gotten so drawn up in how I was looking to outsiders or people reading my posts that I forgot all that for a minute. I realized that something like a blog name is so insignificant that I shouldn't worry about it. And that's okay to be myself. Simple or complex, beautiful or ordinary, gifted or untalented, I am Abbey. So, abbeyghenley.blogspot it is.

I am proud of who I am and proud that I am who I am because of Christ.


Thank you for reading and please continue...hopefully the good stuff will keep coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment