Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A "Happy"

My recent days have been filled with lots of praying, digging into the Word and just waiting patiently (not easy) for God to answer some heavy thoughts and ideas that are weighing on my heart. It seems like life is more crazy than normal these days with work, family and relationships. Even though I know God is going to work in every way I need, I am lucky to have a lot of friends and people who care about me around me to encourage and support. I was talking to one of those amazing women one day last week and sharing what has been burdening my heart. She amazes me at how strong she is. We've sat for ever talking about life and its struggles. We both are in different walks but share the same past and connect on a different level than most. I was telling her about it all and she just continues to encourage me to continue fighting the fight, sharing scripture and just listening to my rambles. I had felt much better after sharing and went on with my work, trying to get motivated. After a little while, I got a text from her saying she left me something in the front office. I went up there and saw this:


I immediately texted her backing, thanking her for the gift of gold that made my day. Thank you Lord, for this dear friend. I thank you for her blessings and I pray you bless her more and more each day. 

She texted me back and said that it's just a little pick-me-up...or so called in her family, a "happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment