Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mario Badescu

I don't think I've ever shared products on my blog but here's to starting!

I have ALWAYS had trouble with my skin. It's always, and still is, a huge insecurity for me and I've never found anything that worked. Since fifth grade I've gone from product to product, store bought to prescription and to the dermatologist. And had decided that I was just going to have to deal with acne forever... 
until...

a friend of mine gave me this product.


Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.
She also has acne prone skin and had bought this and now swear by it. So she thoughtfully bought me a bottle to try. It is a calamine, drying mixture and is made to be a spot treatment and literally shrink or remove any type of acne overnight. I have used it for years now and when I was recently looking for a new product (that worked) I thought of trying more items from Mario Badescu. 

My type of acne has been diagnosed so I knew what to look for and to my delight, Mario Badescu has numerous lines and recommendations for different types of acne. I pulled up the suggestions online and went to the nearest Ulta to buy them. 
They suggested the following products:




After two months of using the products I am happy to report that they all work amazingly! I would recommend these to anyone and if you or anyone you know has troubled skin, 
please check out Mario Badescu.

No comments:

Post a Comment