Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Tomorrow's Envy

Tomorrow a group from our church will head to La Represa, Dominican Republic. I can't tell you what I'd give to be going. Not a day goes by where I don't think about my family there. 


It may sound crazy, but I am jealous of what people who have been get to reconnect with and of what newcomers will experience and fall in love with.


I want to spend my days working in the community. I want to be centered around the most Christ-driven place I've ever felt so strongly. I want to walk down the streets of La Represa and just sit in amazement at what my Creator has done and is continuing to do through the body of Christ.




So, until I return...

I'll pray for those who go on trips and serve in La Represa.
I'll pray for my family there and that they come to know and strengthen in their relationship with God.
I'll pray that the Lord sends me back very soon.

"But we will give ourselves continually to prayer and to the ministry of the world."
-Acts 6:4

No comments:

Post a Comment