Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Hello Goodbye

In a nutshell, I am a hectic, crazy and emotional state. God is doing a lot in my life and I am in a state of waiting for him to show me what I am supposed to be doing and where I am supposed to be. A lot of emotional is being held within and part of it is coming from my girls.

I love each and every one of them dearly. I think of them every single day. I don't have kids, but those girls are my children. Recently, they have all moved up from the children's ministry in to the early adolescent ministry, which is another post to come, and my emotions have been in constant shambles. Holding myself together, we prepared to plan and have a banquet for them to celebrate this time. I wasn't looking forward to it, because in the past it's been nothing but me crying my eyes out, but I got ready and got excited to celebrate with them.

The night came and it was wonderful. God took hold of my thoughts and my emotions and we had a wonderful time together. With my camera dying, I struggled to get every picture I wanted, and luckily I did.


 What a joyous time. I thank the Lord that we were able to share in this excitement, and although I am crazy emotional about not knowing what the Lord has for us, I know that this is just another ending to another beginning.











No comments:

Post a Comment