Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Ties

This past weekend my brothers and I had the honor of having some pictures taken by the wonderful Rebecca Kelly. Her photography is amazing and I could spend forever looking at what she has done. We met up at the square in Murfreesboro and she snapped away! I was so anxious to get these back, but I had no idea how wonderful they would be! They are awesome, and I am in love with them. Here's some she shared with me.


I think this one is my favorite.


I love how she captured the detail and beauty of my tattoo.


Okay, maybe this one is my favorite.


The famous, Abbey Road.


I cannot say how great these truly are. She is wonderful and with my brother leaving for the Army in a week I will cherish these. They definitely capture our close relationship. If you need some great photos, definitely check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment