Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Handmade Holiday

I am not the normal holiday shopper.
I do not shop on Black Friday. I do not wait in ridiculous lines for stores to open.
I do not like to buy gifts off the shelf, wrap them up and call it a gift.

I like to give things that are truly meaningful and thoughtful.
I like to make things, and use my creativity to gift something that someone will truly love.

I have not bought one single gift off the shelf this year.
Here's some of the gifts I've given that have been made straight from the heart.

I painted this for my secret sister at work.

I painted this for one of my dearest friends.

 My best friend got married and thankful Pinterest inspiration, I made this ornament for her from her wedding invitation.

Hope you can use some of your creativity to give to someone else this year!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment