Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back & Moving Forward

It feels like 2011 started just months ago. 
I literally can't believe this year is over.
I wish I still did monthly recaps, 
but let's take a look back...

This year started off busy as could be.
New Year's day kicked off the busyness as my sister, Hannah, married her best friend.

Right after their send off, I hopped in the car and headed to Atlanta for Passion.
It was just what I needed to kick off a new year. 
I'm thankful for what I learned and for meeting some great people.

The next few months were quite awesome.
A surprise party left my best friend engaged!...
 I got to witness my little brother be baptized,...
 and I got to enjoy some fun with some great people I work with
who I luckily call my friends.

The next month brought Easter, and some exciting news!
 My sis is expecting a baby girl!

The next couple of months were filled with celebrating two graduations,...
 ...investing in some of my favorite girls,
getting my first pie in the face...
 and my 24th birthday!

The summer months brought family vacations,
celebrating my brother joining the Army,
and more great times with my job.

As the season changed again, more good times with friends came along.

And a lovely shower for Hannah and baby Marigrace.

Fall brought the birth of dear Marigrace,
and a lovely bridal shower for my best friend.

Once pumpkins started to appear, it came time for an awesome bachelorette weekend,
great Halloween costumes,
and my brothers return from the Army.

Before I knew it, the time had come for my best friend to get married.
and a great feast of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 

And here we are at a new year.
Wow.

I have a lot to be thankful for this year. A lot has happened and I have learned so much.
I grateful for my new business venture
and I can't wait to see how the Lord continues to bless it.

2011 was a great one, but I have a feeling 2012 will blow it out of the park.
Here we go-anything can happen.



















No comments:

Post a Comment