Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blessings Flow


I'm sitting here enjoying this glass of Cab
and I'm still in awe of this past week and writing about it puts it more into a fog.

Let's go back a few months when I applied for Winshape.
When I considered it, it wasn't because I really wanted to work for them.
I saw it as one of those chances I could take, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if I didn't spend this upcoming summer as a counselor.
As I filled out the application, the job of photographer popped up. 
This was right when my business got busy,
and the idea of spending my summer doing what I love most
was even more intriguing. 
I finished the longest application ever, and didn't think twice about it 
until the 8th when I interviewed in Cookeville.
I had a great, easy interview and thought everything went smoothly.

Well, fast forward to this past Thursday.
During the morning, a co-worker asked me about the event I photographed last week,
and proceeded to ask me to photograph one of their upcoming events
How awesome!
Later that afternoon, I got asked by another co-worker to photography another event!
By this point, I was just excited about the next couple of months.
But then, right before I got off work I received a call from an unfamiliar Georgia number.
Remembering that Winshape is based in Georgia, I answered.
After talking to a familiar voice, I heard him say, 
"We would like to offer you the position of photographer."

I felt my heart enlarge and it suddenly became harder to breathe.
I was so excited,
so happy and so incredibly blessed.

I am so excited to be spending the summer with Winshape as a photographer.
More than that, I am humbled at what God is doing in my life and how he is pouring blessings into my life and my photography business.
It is amazing me more and more everyday and I couldn't be happier.
Father is so good, and I must stay focused and remember that this is all from him.

Things can only get better from here,
and I can't imagine what else he's got up his sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment