Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Weekend

I love Easter.
Not only because of the meaning behind it,
but because of what it means to my family.

Easter was always a big deal for my grandparents. 
My grandfather had the greenest yard in the world-no lie.
And my grandmother made every single dish known to our family.
I have fond memories of eating rolls until I was sick
or eating boxes of Peeps with my aunt.

Although they're in heaven, it's still a great holiday.
Any time spent with family is good time.
Hope you and your family had a blessed Easter.
Here's a look into ours.


Marigrace had her first vegetable...

And my aunt and I kept with tradition.

We thought MG would love to try one, too.

She's my new, most favorite photography subject.

And I think she knows how much I love her.

My favorite people on the planet.




No comments:

Post a Comment