Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Tracie.

Today is a crazy, busy day.
Today is filled with packing, marking things off my to-do lists
and getting some last minute work done.
Today is madness.

But, today is also a very special day.
Today is one of my best friends birthdays: Tracie.
Tracie and I go way back to when I was in high school. 
I worked at her church and kept her boys.
I even babysat for her a few times.
Years later, God crossed our paths again 
and I'm so grateful he did.
She's always a listening ear and a sound mind.
She's full of wisdom and cries at a good commercial.
We enjoy talks over mexican and margaritas,
watching Revenge or Missing,
and being able to work perfectly together.

Thank you, Jesus, for good friends.
But thank you more for Tracie.

Happy birthday, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment