Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Two Days Away

In two days I embark on a big adventure.
I am going to experience a lot of new things.
I'll gain a whole new family.
I'll meet a million new people.
I'll impact the lives of children and families from all over the nation.
I'll have a chance to grow God's kingdom by showing people who He is.

I'll live the next ten days with a camera in hand 24/7.
I'll be teaching children about photography and why it's the most amazing thing ever.
I'll be doing what I love, only what I love, for 11 weeks straight.

And I can't wait.

Oh, and my birthday is the same day.

I just can't believe it.

In the meantime of packing and shopping for last minute items, 
a sweet someone gave me the most gorgeous flowers and I couldn't help but share them.



No comments:

Post a Comment