Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Trying

I feel like writing, 
but can't compose any thoughts to make sense enough for what I'm feeling.
So then I thought I could share something very real.

I hardly ever never do this,
but here's exactly what I wrote in my journal this morning.

I've become such a strong person in the last couple of years. As I've dealt with some stuff lately I've realized how resilient and determined I am. I am trying to grow into who God wants me to be. I am trying to stand for what's right. I am trying to love people who continue to hurt me. I am trying to fight past sin and it's path of destruction. I am trying to make my wrongs right. I am trying to love others and show Jesus along the way. I am trying to be the woman God has called me to be. I am trying to look past what my family and the world says to be. 
I am trying.
I don't always succeed but I make an effort and that's worth something. All I know is that my efforts will change my life and God's plan will be played out despite my shortcomings. 
Praise you, Father, for a chance at a dream bigger than this girl could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment