Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here Lately

I've been trying to get back into the swing of things.
Back to work and back to my business.
Life is good and busy, and I'm so ready for fall to show up.
Here's a little photo diary of what I've been up to.


There are reminders of camp everywhere. No exaggeration whatsoever.


 Spent some time celebrating little Owen who will be here soon!

I've gotten well-aquaited with an old friend.


 Spent some time with some friends playing one of my favorite games.


Went out with some friends to celebrate.


Got twisted up playing some more games. 


 Had a slight case of writer's block.


Went crusing to enjoy this beautiful weather. Fall, come soon.

Spent a little free time painting up a storm.


I've gotten to know Skype very well.
There's a handsome man I see on there quite often.

Hope you enjoyed a look into my 'lately.'
Have a great week.


1 comment: