Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shipwrecked

Needless to say,
being home since the summer I had has been nothing short of interesting.

From random road trips to a new relationship, I feel like I've been throw about at sea.
My emotions are like a roller coaster. They go up and down often.
My heart is open yet guarded. I have to carefully watch what comes in and goes out.
My life is being changed day by day, and it amazes me at every moment.

I feel like a sailor lost at sea.
And now, I actually am.
I'm tucked away in the most cozy beach house on Rosemary Beach.



Today is my first full day here and it's gloomy like no other...



...So, I am cuddled up to my Macbook and this lovely beach coffee and hoping to get my journaling and blog caught up with this hectic life of mine.


And if you didn't know already, coffee is always better at the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Coffee is definitely WAY better at the beach and EXCELLENT at Rosemary Beach! Enjoy your quiet.

    ReplyDelete