Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Love letter.

God has been speaking to me in the last few days, in ways I could have never imagined. He's been writing me these little love letters, and here's today's:

Daughter,
Our love story is still unfolding. From the beginning of time I loved you. I knew your days before I set you before your first. Your name is written on the inside of my hand. You are my beloved. I know you intimately, to the point of the hairs on your head. I have counted every tear that has fallen from your dear face. You were a sinner, but because you mean everything to me, I died for you. I died to love you. Abbey Grace, I am your God. You are my love. Please abide in me. I want you and want to know you and show you myself. 

Run to me. 
Rest in my promises for you. 
Stay ready to hear me. 
Rise when I call. 

Be the woman who was once dead, but through me, now lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment