Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Trusting Letter

My sweet daughter,
Trust me, and don't be afraid. 

I want you to view trials as a way to grow your trust in Me. I love you. I loved you before anyone knew you, before you were even made. I loved you before I put breath in your lungs. 

Don't let Satan get to you. One of his favorite ways to misguide my children is fear. Do not be afraid. When you worry about how you feel, you forget my promise. I promised to never leave you, and I am not going to. Don't let a feeling change what's true. 

When Satan starts to get close, talk to me and tell him to flee from you in my name. He will leave you. And you will be closer to me. And I will shine on you. 

Remember that I have judged you not guilty forever. There's no reason to worry, fear or not trust me. 

I am your strength,
your song,
your salvation. 

Trust me, my dear. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment