Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a weekend.

I have not had a weekend like this past one in such a long time. I absolutely loved it. I needed a break from the real world for a little while. I got to just enjoy myself and have fun with people I love dearly.

Friday was a day I was looking forward to for the entire last week. One of my best friends, Amber, got engaged and her now fiance surprised her with having all of their best friends and family at dinner to share in their celebration. They arrived and she was expecting to have a nice, quiet, romantic dinner but was shocked to see twelve of their closest friends ready to celebrate their exciting news!
It was great to get to share in their special night and enjoy it with good friends. We definitely had a good time and it made me excited for their wedding!
Amber has been my SIL since the day we met. Being a friend of almost six years, we have grown to be as close as friends get. We don't always get to spend as much time together as we would like but every time we are together it's like time stood still. She is one of the greatest people I know and I am blessed and thankful to call her a friend. I am so happy for her and happy she found a wonderful man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment