Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

03.2011

Where in the world did March go?

I feel like March came and went within a weeks time. A month hasn't gone by this fast for me in a long time. A lot happened this month. Besides work being absolutely crazy, and putting on our spring break retreat, God has been teaching me a lot in this season and I love to look back at what He has given me.

I have spent a lot of time working this month but I am one of those people who absolutely adore my job. It's my holy passion and I love every minute of it...even if we are all crazy! :)

I love that spring has finally sprung. There's nothing like looking at God's creations all around us, whether that be in people, nature, or the heavens above.

I was lucky enough to spend some time with a dear friend recently. Concerts are one of my favorite things to go and do and when Brooke asked if I wanted to attend with her, there was no hesitation. It got me excited for the summer! :)


April...you, like most months, have a lot to live up to. I hope you include more time with family and friends, answers from my Father above and maybe this new addition to my left foot?
It's Hebrew for "my father's joy." It's what 'abbey' means.
I think it would be a good addition, but we will see if that's what He wants. 


No comments:

Post a Comment