Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best Friend's Wedding

I will save you a lot of the emotion, make-me-cry details and just share a little of my heart with you about last weekend. If you want the boo-hooey stuff, you can go here and read it.

My best friend is married..
and I couldn't be happier. 

Who knew that this..


...would turn into this!

(forgive the blurry mobile shot...no real pictures yet.)

My SIL is a married woman and I am so proud of her and so happy for her and her wonderful husband, Jason. He is seriously amazing and I adore him. Amber has meant the world to me from the day we met and she always will. She's the best friend I've ever had and no one is like her. I love her so much. Here are a few pictures from the wedding day. It was the most beautiful weekend and I am honored that I could stand by her side through it all.
I love you, SIL.









No comments:

Post a Comment