Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Little Bro's Growing Up

22 years ago on this day, January 26th, my life changed forever.
I was getting close to my fourth birthday and I had 1810 Wellington Drive all to myself.

Then came along this guy:


On January 26, 1990, my brother, Matthew Brent was born.
And life as I knew it would never be the same.

Matt was a good little brother.
He didn't cry much and would have tea parties with me.
I have fond memories of our childhood and growing up together.

He's one great brother.

We take the best road trips...

Really enjoy our vacations...

and celebrate how awesome he really is...

Little bro,
I love you.
Even though you changed my life very drastically, 
I couldn't be more thankful for you.
God knew what he was doing when he made me a big sister
and I am proud to be yours.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MBH.
I wish you nothing but the best. 

Love, 
Your favorite sister

No comments:

Post a Comment