Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Passions

I've always strived toward a passion.

In middle school, I wanted more friends so I fought for acceptance. 
In high school, I wanted to be my best so I worked toward goals.
In college, I wanted to be different so I looked the other way.
Whatever I was passionate about, I fought for.

Now, after all that seeking and not-finding, I believe I may have stumbled upon something.

There are very few things I really want for my life. 
I want to please the Lord.
I want to marry a good man who loves me.
I want to have children.
I want to minister to girls and women.
And last, but not least, I want to write. 

I share this for two reasons.
One, because I am so excited about what is happening in my life.
And two, because I want to encourage you to seek out what life has for you.
You're never too old to chase after your passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment