Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Wreck of the Day

Sometimes you're an emotional wreck,
and then you get to a place where you realize what that term really means.

Today I'm an emotional wreck and I'm surprisingly okay with that.
It's not that a lot in my life is "going wrong,"
or that there's a lot of stress or anxiety.

Just a ton of emotion.
Not emotion that you can figure out,
but emotion that just has to be given to God.

In the midst of all this,
I've began to work on my book.

Call it my personal project,
but it's all of my heart and passion laid out for the world to see...

...or read.

It's prayerfully being written and figured out and I can't believe I'm actually doing it.
But God is allowing it and for that I'm blessed.

So, there's my ramblings for the day.
I promise, more productive, real posts to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment